- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Java Servlet
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure based on JAVA 2 Install and configure JAVA solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators 3 Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes 4 Build end-to-end continuous integration and delivery pipelines 5 Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Technical Experience : 1 BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject 2 Proven hands-on Software Development experience 3 Proven working experience in Java development 4 Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms 5 Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns, Profound insight of Java and JEE internals Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc 6 Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies JPA
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to work independently 2 capable of planning his work and able to articulate it into definable tasks 3 Good verbal and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Developer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.