- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Should have knowledge in Oracle SQL PLOrSQL Forms Reports BI Analytics OTBI on Fusion Finance Cloud SCM and EBS b Proficient using XML BI eText Templates and SFTP process
- Technical Experience : a Desirable to have at least one design and development cycle in Cloud b Desirable to have experience in Oracle Applications development in both Cloud and EBS b At least 5 years of experience with hands on Oracle Applications development and related technologies Proficient using XML BI eText templates and SFTP process Experience in File Handling especially large files
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication interpersonal skills b Excellent consulting skills
- Educational Qualification : a Min 15 years fulltime education
- Additional Information : a able to work in rotational shifts b Sister skill from PL/SQL for Oracle Application Development
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.