Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have SFMC skills The Campaign Developer is the end to end executor during the campaign execution lifecycle 2 CD is responsible for the overall campaign build Deployment of Campaigns Campaign developer is responsible for building,testing Campaign through client provided tool 5 Campaign developer is responsible for providing Campaign reports utilizing out of the box functionality 3 Align to the agreed SLA and meet the agreed timelines
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have Critical thinking and problem-solving skill, Risk assessment and issue analysis skills and Experience in working with global organizations across time zones 2 Experience in working on one of the Campaign management platform Siebel, UNICA, SFMC, Eloqua, Marketo and Must have through conceptual understanding 3 Must have experience in Journey builder, Automation studio, Email Studio, Mobile Studio 4 Good to have Experience in working with global organizations across time zones
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good analytical skills 2 Must have good communication skills 3 Must work in teams and have team management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.