- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Must understand the deep functionality features of Microsoft CRM Modules. • Prepare functional design document• Experience working on an Onshore Offshore model with coordination with multiple stakeholders. • Develop data migration programs.• Assist data migration from legacy system in the respective areas. • Actively involved in the integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third party products.• Accountable for quality delivery.
- Technical Experience : Requirement analysis Client workshops Conference room prototyping.• D365 MS CRM Deep configuration knowledge across modules and features. • Functional test planning, scripting and execution,data migration programs. Industry functionality development for Industries like Retail Banking and Finance, Insurance and Service industries.• Assist data migration from legacy system in the respective areas,integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third party products
- Professional Attributes : •Contributing to team as a team player•Understand and demonstrate the requirements and solutions•Learn new areas modules depending on requirements•Demonstrate proficient written and oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Should be Graduate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.