- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Requirement analysis,Client workshops,Conference room prototyping.• Must understand the deep functionality of Microsoft CRM Modules. • D365 MS CRM Deep configuration knowledge across modules and features. • Experience working on an Onshore,Offshore model with coordination with multiple stakeholders. • Has led efforts on developing Industry functionality development for Industries like Retail,Banking and Finance, Insurance and Service industries.• Accountable for quality delivery.
- Technical Experience : Must understand the deep functionality features of Microsoft CRM Modules. • Prepare functional design document Functional test planning, scripting and execution. • Industry functionality development for Industries like Retail Banking and Finance, Insurance and Service industries.• Develop data migration programs. Assist data migration from legacy system in the respective areas. • Actively involved in the integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third party products.
- Professional Attributes : • Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening and consultative approach• Coach,mentor,motivate and supervise team members• Should have good communication,leadership and team handling skills
- Educational Qualification : Should be Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.