- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Sitecore
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage Digital projects with best in class Engineering practices to deliver the program on time within budget 2 Apply traditional and Agile practices to support the underlying program, project or portfolio 3 Manage team of developers and QA team in a highly dynamic environment 4 Able to identify and assess risk issues of the complex assignments and provide solutions 5 Need to Analyze, design and implement high complex solutions 6 Handle project calls, allocate work , manage team
- Technical Experience : Good Knowledge of NET, C VBNET, ASPNET, MVC, SQL Server.Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering .At least 1 Sitecore Project Exp across all phases of SDLC.Knowledge of Pipeline, Events 5:Knowledge of Lucene Solr Coveo
- Professional Attributes : The ideal candidate should have good communication written and oral b should have strong interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Should be Graduate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.