- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Function as the Senior Data developer / team lead for medium/large sized project Discuss specific data architecture and data related issues with client architect/team in area of expertise Analyze and assess the impact of the requirements on the data and its lifecycle Lead the data architecture and design of complex, enterprise level applications and systems Experienced in Data Architecture Lead creation of new data assets offerings Experience in handling OLTP and OLAP data workloads
- Technical Experience : Strong experience in Azure is preferred with hands on experience in Microsoft Modern Data Platform including one or more of these skills: Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, SQL Server, Azure data lake store etc Desirable to have experience in one or more of these Big Data technologies including: Azure/AWS Databricks, Azure HDInsight, PySpark, Scala, Python, Spark
- Professional Attributes : Should be able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture Should have excellent client communication skills Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : MCA/BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.