- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Good To Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Setup test environment to replicate the current MIM environment 2 Understand the current MIM workflows and logic for new user onboarding process 3 Define a desired workflow and logic for new user onboarding process 4 Test change from the current to the desired workflow and logic for new user onboarding 5 Define a plan to implement the change to the new user onboarding workflow and logic 6 Implement the new user onboarding workflow in production MIM environment
- Technical Experience : 1 Design, build install/configure/customize, implement, and support Identity Management solution using Microsoft Identity Manager 2 Hands-on experience in development / integration background in Microsoft Identity Manager tool for user provisioning and profile synchronization 3 Expertise on understanding and creating workflows, working on default as well as custom connectors, define mapping between source and target, configure self-service features
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent verbal and written communication skills 2 Good interpersonal skills and experience in leading a team 3 Should be able to work independently on technical tasks
- Educational Qualification : BE / B Tech / MCA Bachelors degree required Advanced degree preferred
- Additional Information : 1 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 2 Good Articulation and presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.