- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 SAP TechArch Experience 2 Should have knowledge on SAP Technical Blueprinting, SAP Sizing 3 SAP BASIS and S4/HANA administration including installations and upgrades, software patching, support package application, performance tuning, and project sizing 4 Experience on S/4HANA, SaaS/PaaS Integration, Fiori Administration 5 Provide analytical skills to evaluate system performance, system health checks, and implementation of tuning improvements 6 Performing various change management activities
- Technical Experience : 1 Basis Operations Planning and Resource Management 2 Governance of Project as per Accenture standard 3 Escalation Handling 4 Understand Delivery and should be able to prioritize SLAs 5 Team Grooming and People Management 6 Drive continuous improvement initiatives automation, optimization while handling day-to-say basis operations 7 SAP TechArch 8 SAP BASIS Administration 9 SAP HANA and ASE administration 10 S/4HANA Administration 11 Solman configuration 12 SAP Transport Management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be good with handling onsite and offshore teams 2 Service Management and acting as SPOC from delivery 3 Should have good leadership quality and help team with troubleshooting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.