- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAS BI Tools
- Good To Have Skills :SAS Base & Macros
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Responsible for loading, validating, documenting, managing, and analysing data for Client projects B: Responsible for assisting with data storage and management issues around both new and ongoing projects C: Responsible for working with other Team member and business user
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 2-3 years Project Management Experience B:Resource should have 2 to 3 years of exp in SAS Programming C:Resource should have experience in SAS DI,BASE and advanced SAS programming D: Should be an individual contributor E: should have 2-3 years Experience in Client Interaction F: Should know / Implemented SDLC in more than 3 modules
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills B: Resource should have good analytical skills C: Resource Should have Team building skills
- Educational Qualification : Should be BE or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.