- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Talend Big Data
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and development of data movements using SQL Server and ETL tool Talend Build the interface to extract the data and determine any and all transformation Finally, build the necessary code to load the data into our Data Warehouse Collaborate with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation
- Technical Experience : Hands-on experience of 2-3 years on Talend ETL environment and Unix Experience in SQL, Teradata and Data warehousing concepts 2 yrs Translating designs and requirments into high quality code Strong proficiency in Shell scripting Proficient in writing Unit Testing cases, design documents, etc
- Professional Attributes : Should have good communication skill to interact with client Should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : PHD/MBA/MTECH etc if needed specifically in addition to regular 15 year full time education
- Additional Information : List only the additional asks in terms of shift timings/visa requirements if any
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.