- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Talend Big Data
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and development of data movements using SQL Server and Talend Big Data Build the interface to extract the data and determine any and all transformation Finally, build the necessary code to load the data into our Data Warehouse Collaborate with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team members to determine data extraction and transformation
- Technical Experience : Hands-on experience of 6 7 years on Talend Big Data and Unix Experience in SQL, Teradata and Data warehousing concepts Should have AWS experience Translating designs and requirements into high quality code Strong proficiency in Shell scripting Proficient in writing Unit Testing cases, design documents, etc Professional Experience This field is Mandatory Should have good communication skill to interact with client Should have good analytical skill
- Professional Attributes : Should have good communication skill to interact with client Should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : PHD/MBA/MTECH etc if needed specifically in addition to regular 15 year full time education
- Additional Information : List only the additional asks in terms of shift timings/visa requirements if any
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.