- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Cisco Firewall,Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities A: Effectively and efficiently leads a medium to large high performing globally dispersed team, ensuring all SLAs and areas of compliance ie personnel management and audits are met within stated deadlines B: End-to-end ownership and accountability within area of responsibility and scope of services focused on outcomes to deliver high quality, dependable, cost effective, technology services for our customers C: Responsible for the availability of the documentation and automat
- Technical Experience : A: Partner with client/customers and colleagues to determine technologies and strategies to deliver service B: Accountable for adherence to standards, controls, processes and procedures in Security, Service Control Service Management, with operational discipline and successful outcomes C: Work with Global Lead on tactical and strategic initiatives D: Accountable to identify and leading automation opportunities and continuous improvement initiatives with positive results
- Professional Attributes : A: Should be good in technical Management, service delivery operations type role B: Able to lead service strategy within Application Services domain C: Good leadership skills - Able to handle large team D: Excellent business communication skills E Willing to support during non business hours
- Educational Qualification : BTech or equivalent
- Additional Information : Must have experience in ATS, Service Desk, App Mgmt teams handling Project Implementation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Linux Operating System Cloud Operations Engineer
Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration Cloud Operations Engineer
Red Hat OS Administration Cloud Operations Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.