- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ControlM Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Take care of the day to day activities which include completing the daily reports -Effectively work on Incident Management/Change Management/ Problem Management -Join all internal calls and provide the correct status of the incidents/Service Requests/Changes to the Service Management team -Be aware of all the ITIL processes based on which the work is done for the client -Candidate need to understand escalation matrix -The candidate has to constructively communicate with the client
- Technical Experience : -ControlM Administration -Candidate should have at least 6-8 years of experience on Apache Tomcat, HTTPD, IBM WAS -Very good knowledge on Linux/Unix System -In depth knowledge on Troubleshooting and configuration knowledge at L2/L3 level -Good to have knowledge on Unix/Linux Shell scripting -Good knowledge on IIS administration, SharePoint adminstration, Control M Scheduling and administration -Candidate should have knowledge Control-M migration
- Professional Attributes : Candidate should be flexible working in 24x7 support environment Should be good in Communication written and spoken both in English of course Experience in high availability software and multiple data centers Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.