- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :12
- Work Experience :1-2.5 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Internet Information Server (IIS) Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Apache Tomcat Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Management of web applications including monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, and optimizing the applications and the web servers hosting them B-Experience installing, configuring, tuning, and supporting Windows servers C-Experience developing scripts for automation of day to day tasks Chef, Perl, Shell, or similar Work closely with other system and database administrators as well as application development teams to stress test, troubleshoot, and optimize new and existing hosted applications
- Technical Experience : A-Application and web server installation, configuration, patching, and support B-Assist in the deployment of the suite of products Provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good analytical and troubleshooting skills the ability to think logically through a problem 2 Must have the initiative, tenacity and commitment to see problems through to resolution 3 Ability to work shift patterns and provide 24/7 support
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
- Additional Information : Good to have relevant certifications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.