- Project Role :Technology Educator
- Project Role Description :Instrumental in keeping technology talent market relevant, by upskilling and cross skilling them. Primarily responsible for delivering foundational training in technology, delivery, professional development and industry content. Contribute to course content development and creation of questions for certification and assessments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :PHP Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Expert in Handling Moodle server 2Able to modify code in moodle server
- Technical Experience : 1. Strong PHP skills 2. Drupal configuration and management 3. Basic Apache configuration and management 4. Understanding of server configurations (LAMP, LEMP, etc.) 5. Strong understanding of HTML,CSS , web standards, cross-browser and cross-platform development techniques 6. MySQL database experience 7. Knowledge of front-end frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation 8. Git, including an understanding of Git workflows
- Professional Attributes : Independent and good team player Committed to high standards
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech from any discipline
- Additional Information : • Writing custom Drupal modules and utilizing hooks • Knowledge of package management like Gulp
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.