- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Ariba
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 To Work as SAP Ariba Consultant and able to manage medium size 5 to 8 member team 2 Conduct Client workshops on the SAP Ariba Module 3 Requirement gathering preparation of BBP 4 Configuration, Prepare Testing Scenarios and Test Scripts, Prepare Functional Specifications for custom developed functionalities 5 Prepare cutover strategies and issue resolution post Go Live 6 Should able to analyze and resolve SAP Ariba issues
- Technical Experience : Must Have: 1 Must have 5-8 year of experience in SAP Ariba modules 2 Must have done 4 to 6 E2E implementation Project in SAP Ariba module in a client facing role 3 SAP Contract Management, Sourcing, SLP, Spend Viz Experience 4 SAP Ariba P2P, P2O, Guided Buying, Catalog Experience 5 Ariba Commence Automation, Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration Experience 6 SAP Ariba Integration knowledge including SAP Ariba CIG 7 Sound Procurement domain knowledge and experience
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong Written and Verbal communications skill b: Strong analytical Skill c: Strong team management stakeholder management skill d: Should detailed reporting and SLA understanding
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors Degree in engineering or Science
- Additional Information : a: Location Mumbai/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune b: Visa Required NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.