- Project Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :Sales Enablement
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Should be an hands on Sales Cloud developer with min 4 yrs of experience in SFDC with good understanding of AD AM release mgmt process
- Technical Experience : 1: Knowledge on 1 of the 3 areas Service Cloud ; Mulesoft ; Einsten Analytics 2:Certification 1 of the 3 Salesforce Advanced Administrator or Salesforce platform developer I or Salesforce platform developer II
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should be able to lead the offshore team 2 3 members and also make technical conversations directly with the client
- Educational Qualification : BE/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.