- Project Role :Test Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop strategic plans for testing efforts. Advise the customer on innovative testing products and solutions. Define and administer standard testing architecture methodologies, processes and tools across the engagement. Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Worksoft Certify
- Good To Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Subject matter expert supporting the team in handling complex issues 2 : Ensuring process followed in all the issue responses 3 : Ensure Zero Ageing 4 : Work towards reduction of Turn-around time of incidents 5 : Identify automation opportunities 6: Work with client on different initiatives 7 : Handle escalated issues 8 : Communicate with client on key issues/escalations and explain in business terms
- Technical Experience : 1: Minimum 7 years of experience 2: Extremely good understanding of Worksoft Certify 3: Knowledge of testing Automation 4: Basic understanding of SAP Automation, would be good to have 5: Should have worked as L2/L3 in support projects 6: Should have driven various incident reduction initiatives
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skills-Oral and Written 2: Ability to work in 247 environment
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.