- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :UNIX Shell Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a The Unix Shell script Developer will be working on the production support of highly complex client application based on complex Unix Shell scripts PL/SQL programs b Responsibility will include evaluation of production incident and provide the suitable solution, guidance and technical expertise c Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute his/her tasks
- Technical Experience : a Must have 4 6 years of design, development production support experience in Unix Shell Scripting b Knowledge in PL/SQL would be desirable c Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis d Proficient in writing Unix shell scripts and enabling connections to various databases/systems
- Professional Attributes : a Willingness to learn if there is a lack in knowledge b Work individually with the client and communicate 1:1 c Co-ordinate the team members if any and mentor junior resources d Must be a team player and capable of taking a very disciplined and process approach
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.