- Project Role :Performance Engineer
- Project Role Description :Diagnose issues that an in-house performance testing team has been unable to. There are five aspects to Performance Engineering: software development lifecycle and architecture, performance testing and validation, capacity planning, application performance management and problem detection and resolution.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IT Performance Optimization
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Suite
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Experience with Performance Testing and tuning b Review functional design and non-functional requirements and provide recommendations c Preparing and facilitating the implementation of test strategy and test closures d Ability to react to changing project plans and come up with creative alternatives e Should understand the challenges and strategies to effectively implement performance testing in an agile or waterfall development environment
- Technical Experience : a Must be able to perform in-depth analysis of load tests both in real-time test execution and in post-run review to determine test validity, triage root-cause of any failures, report on any performance issues or defects and identify and provide recommendations on next steps b Must possess a strong knowledge of enterprise application architecture c Must be familiar with load test scripts in the following protocols: Web HTML HTTP, Citrix, SOAP UI
- Professional Attributes : a Good Communication Skills b Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills c Problem-Solving Skills d Flexibility e Determination and Persistence f Technical Competency
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.