- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Design and build Salesforce Lightning Aura Components b Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX c Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement d Able to troubleshoot with debugging skills e Perform Impact analysis
- Technical Experience : a Must have Salesforce Lightning Aura Components experience b Must have SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Model c Must be Technically skilled in Salesforce Configuration and Customization d Must have Hands on Customization experience in APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class etc
- Professional Attributes : a Must have Good Communication skill b Capable of Client facing roles c Capable of leading delivery teams
- Educational Qualification : a Minimum 15 years of Educational qualification
- Additional Information : a No shift timings or visa requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.