- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Develop data pipeline using google cloud platform GCP services in accordance to clients needs and requirements b Should be well-versed and experienced in the architecture of GCP with focus mainly on services Cloud dataflow, Cloud Pub Sub, Big Query, Cloud Functions, Google cloud storage, Google data fusion, Google data studio, Stack driver, Cloud schedular c Should have experience in Core Java 8 11, shell scripting Unix or Python
- Technical Experience : a Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in developing project in Google Cloud Platform and good to be certified in GCP professional data engineering b Minimum 2 to3 years of experience of working in Core JAVA c Minimum 2 year of hands on experience in Apache Beam Programming, data engineering and have performed development work end to end in Apache Beam programming d Proficient with SQL, Shell Python scripting, Extract, Transform Load methodology, JIRA, data warehousing concepts
- Professional Attributes : a Desire to lead with proper focus Have strong communication and analytical skills b Resilient, curios and tolerant c Should have an experience of handling at least a small team
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.