- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS BigData
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A As a Big Data engineer, you need to be intimately familiar with assembling large, complex data sets to satisfy functional and technical business requirements B Analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets C Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS - big data- technologies
- Technical Experience : A Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Athena B Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring SQL as well as familiarity with unstructured datasets C Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management D Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Athena
- Professional Attributes : A Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technology personnel Maintain high team morale B Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines C Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.