- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :Netapp NAS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:This role is to upgrade Linux OS from older to latest version and helping to server signoff B:To Help NAS share migration from older version to newer C:Need to configure RAID for new hardwares
- Technical Experience : A:Minimum of 3 years IT work experience Good with Unix admin B:NAS network attached skill basic knowledge on server hardware
- Professional Attributes : Resources should have good communication skill, should be a team player role
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.