- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP BW/4HANA Data Modeling & Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Creation of the Functional and Techncial specification 2 Development of the reports in BEx queries and WEBI 3 Monitoring of the Process chains and development of the process chains 4 Imparting the training to the end users 5 Provide Support to the existing development 6 Getting the confirmation of the development of the queries from the End users 7 Completion of the activities on time 8 Timely submission of the day to today activities
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in implementation of SAP BW4/hana 2 Able to write routines and CDS views 4 Modeling in SAP BW4hanaInventory, Finance, SD, Plant Maintenance, Production Planning 5 Creation of queries in BW4hana 6 Exp in writing in Functional and technical specifications 7 Experience in imparting training to the Endusers 8Able to handle the clients with the requirements 9 Excellent writing and verbal communicaiton 10 Able to coordinate and cooperate with the teams and Business stake holders
- Professional Attributes : a Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment b Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment c Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.