- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :RSA Archer Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cybersecurity Strategy Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Responsible for installation, configuration, customization of RSA-Archer GRC Platform - Create High low-level technical design documents and architecture for RSA-Archer deployment - Create ODAs on-demand applications and utilities on Archer platform - Upgrade RSA-Archer from previous version to latest version - Responsible for handling the production support activities of RSA-Archer - Integration of RSA-Archer with 3rd party tools/applications/platforms - Responsible for creating data upload/
- Technical Experience : - 9-10 years of relevant experience in Archer GRC implementation - Archer administration certification 5x/6x - Knowledge of SDLC and VB/Java scripting is a plus - Strong knowledge of RSA Archer architecture, technical requirements and implementation experience - Knowledge of coding a plus
- Professional Attributes : - Excellent client interaction for requirements gathering and discussions
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information systems management or equivalent area
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.