- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud platform environments -- including public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud 2: This can include cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring 3: Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost 4: Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture
- Technical Experience : 1: Should be involved in the planning, design, and deployment of Google Cloud solutions 2: Extensive knowledge on creating IaaS cloud solutions in Google Platform 3: Good understanding of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Virtual Networking, Subnet, Routing, Storage account/management 4: Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services 5: Should have exposure in GCP PaaS services in specific related to data analytics
- Professional Attributes : 1: An ability to grasp new technologies quickly 2: Good time management skills and flexible 3: An ability to follow processes 4: Strong documentation skill 5: Good communication skills both written and verbal with the client
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH or equivalent
- Additional Information : Good to Have Skills : Delivery Leadership, Operations Architectures, Service Management Operations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.