- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud platform environments -- including public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud 2: This can include cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring 3: Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost 4: Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture
- Technical Experience : 1: Should be involved in the planning, design, and deployment of Google Cloud solutions 2: Extensive knowledge on creating IaaS cloud solutions in Google Platform 3: Good understanding of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, VPN, Virtual Networking, Subnet, Routing, Storage account management 4: Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services 5: Should have exposure in GCP PaaS services in specific related to data analytics
- Professional Attributes : 1: An ability to grasp new technologies quickly 2: Good time management skills and flexible 3: An ability to follow processes 4: Strong documentation skill 5: Good communication skills both written and verbal with the client
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH or equivalent
- Additional Information : Good to Have Skills : Delivery Leadership, Operations Architectures, Service Management Operations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.