- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The role is to manage client Network infrastructure 24x7 basis for incident management, Change management and task execution with Level 3 knowledge of Network infrastructure 2 Need a full ownership of troubleshooting during the outages and client communication on the resolution and progress note 3 Maintain the agreed SLA for the incident management with different categories of incident management, change execution and task execution
- Technical Experience : 1 Advance knowledge on BGP, OSPF routing protocol, VRF and virtualization, overlay technologies, Network load balancing, route summarization, route distribution, Quality of Service, Wireless deployment and troubleshooting, DC LAN, VSS, Stack switching, IP services, level 3 troubleshooting on WAN and DCLAN, Wireless 2 Product knowledge must on Nexus, Cisco ISR, Cisco ASR, F5 Big IP load balancer, Cisco Wireless and Aruba 3 Knowledge on Load Balancers- Citrix ADC NetScaler, SDX Host, VPX
- Professional Attributes : A Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision C Flexible to work in 24x7 shift
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.