- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The role is to manage client Network infrastructure 24x7 basis for incident management, Change management and task execution with Level 3 knowledge of Network infrastructure 2 Need a full ownership of troubleshooting during the outages and client communication on the resolution and progress note 3 Maintain the agreed SLA for the incident management with different categories of incident management, change execution and task execution
- Technical Experience : 1 Advance knowledge on BGP, OSPF routing protocol, VRF and virtualization, overlay technologies, Network load balancing, route summarization, route distribution, Quality of Service, Wireless deployment and troubleshooting, DC LAN, VSS, Stack switching, IP services, level 3 troubleshooting on WAN and DCLAN, Wireless 2 Product knowledge must on Nexus, Cisco ISR, Cisco ASR, F5 Big IP load balancer, Cisco Wireless and Aruba 3 Knowledge on Load Balancers- Citrix ADC NetScaler, SDX Host, VPX
- Professional Attributes : A Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization B Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision C Flexible to work in 24x7 shift
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.