- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Cisco Firewall
- Good To Have Skills :Enterprise Network Operations,Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Perform daily operational tasks submitted by customer through ticket system 2-Prepare network or infrastructure Visio topology diagrams, write SOP, maintenance plans and provide status reports other operational, maintenance tasks 3- Troubleshoot network problems, network device configurations coordinate with other teams various department administrators to facilitate connectivity issue resolution
- Technical Experience : 1-2 to 3 years of experience in IT industry supporting Network Security Operations 2-Good understanding of ACLs in Cisco Routers and Switches 3-Good understanding of Medium to Large sized IT Infrastructure 4-LAN and WAN networking protocols and technologies, including switching, routing eg, Layer 4-7, DDoS, etc 5-Good to have knowledge on various scripting python
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skills 2 Previous experience working with cross geography teams 3 Ability to work under pressure 4 Flexible for 24/7 shifts
- Educational Qualification : BE Preferably
- Additional Information : Ready to work in Shifts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.