- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :VMWare Cloud Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Troubleshooting technical issues 2 Diagnosing and troubleshooting faults failures Resolving Critical issues 3 Identifying root cause of the Problems provide accurate solutions 4 Installing configuring servers OS software Communicating with Clients to quickly get to the root of their problem Providing timely accurate feedback to Client 5 Handling Security Updates Superior working knowledge of servers systems Proficient in problem-solving
- Technical Experience : 1 Certification in Microsoft, Citrix, VMware or Cloud is an added advantage 2 Prior experience in tech support, server support, or a similar role is preferrable Proficiency in Windows/Citrix/VMware/Cloud 3 Working experience with remote server support different Tools technologies Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills 4 Extensive knowledge of servers software 5 Learning new technologies and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good interpersonal skills 2 Good verbal and written communication skills 3 Time and task management Managing multiple tasks at one time
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
- Additional Information : 24/7 Shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.