- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop Administration,Windows PowerShell,Windows Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : ATM build, component Install, install completion checks in Windows Desktop Products, ATM Hardware and Software, Active Directory inc GPOs, TCP/IP Configuration Expert ,Windows SCCM,Windows Desktop Products including Windows 7 and Windows 10,Software builds and automation,Windows Scripting Powershell VBS etc,Working Knowledge,Active Directory including GPOs,TCP/IP and networking technologies, including DNS/WINS/DHCP,Windows Server Products,ATM Hardware NCR Wincor Nixdorf,ATM Software NCR Win
- Technical Experience : 10 years experience,Windows SCCM,Windows Desktop Products including Windows 7 and Windows 10,Software builds and automation, Windows Scripting Powershell VBS etc
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication SKills
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH
- Additional Information : Hands on experience on Active Directory, Networking,Windows Server Products, ATM hardware Software
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.