Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1:To drive incident resolution/complex change activities/service requests on Arista and Cisco Routing and Switching platforms, and to effectively communicate with client stakeholders in regular meetings and incident bridges 2:Operate in 24 x 7 rotational shifts
- Technical Experience : 1:In-depth understanding of Arista minimum 4 years and Cisco minimum 10 years switching platforms in Data Centers Hands-on experience on Arista SDN/CVP is a must 2:Awareness of Cisco VRF routing NetFlow and packet capture analysis is a pre-requisite Advanced capability in design and deployment of Cisco Validated Designs 3:Strong on BGP and OSPF routing protocols Strong understanding/experience of DMVPN and IPSEC concepts 4:Close familiarity with Arista hardware series 71XX, 72XX and 75XX
- Professional Attributes : 1:Ability to independently operate with minimal technical supervision 2:Clear in communication and able to articulate technical parameters 3:Ability to effectively collaborate with service management functions
- Educational Qualification : BE/B Tech
- Additional Information : 1:Overall 10 years of experience in handling Arista and Cisco products Experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.