- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :System Integration Delivery Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Managing medium to large size projects involving project delivery, project financials and team management -Account growth -Client Stakeholder expectations -Operations Efficiency -Agile and DevOps -Experience working in a global set up onshore/offshore model
- Technical Experience : -Experience in Digital delivery -Preference will be to have someone who has experience in delivering automation projects RPA,Conversational AI -Strong business analysis skills and ability to exercise judgment
- Professional Attributes : -Excellent client focus and interpersonal skills to develop relationships -Excellent communication, presentation -Ability to navigate in unstructured environment -Eagerness to learn and develop self on an ongoing basis
- Educational Qualification : Any degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.