- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Linux Operating System
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology to maintain a 24x7x365 uptime service 2-Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs 3-Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments 4-Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions 5-Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Technical Experience : 1-Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on servers, workstations, and network hardware Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks 2-Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment 3-Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Professional Attributes : 1-Flexible to work in 24x7 environment 2-Should have knowledge of SLAs OLAs and KPIs 3-Well versed Corporate ethics and compliance 4-Team player who also works well independently
- Educational Qualification : BTech, Bachelors degree
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.