Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP CO Product Cost Controlling
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI Bank Accounting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have worked on at least 03 end to end Implementation project on CO area 2 Should have expert knowledge and hands on work experience in CO-PA Profitability Analysis 3 Should have good knowledge of Business processes relating to Procure to Pay cycle, Order to Cash cycle, Various types of Manufacturing/Production scenarios and cycles etc and integration aspects of FI CO with the relevant modules like MM/SD/PP etc
- Technical Experience : 1 Sound Knowledge and hands on experience in fundamentals of CO That is in Cost Center accounting, Profit Center accounting Master Data, Enterprise Structure, End User transactions, Assessment/Allocation of Costs, Planning etc 2 Expert with CO end-user transactions, running allocation cycles, planning, month end closing year end closing activities related to CO 3 Good Knowledge on Project System and Investment Management 4 Knowledge and working experience on LSMW, BDC tools
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Oral and written communication skills 2 Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of education, Graduation or MCA
- Additional Information : 1 Flexible to take up new roles 2 Willingness to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.