- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Credit Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI Bank Accounting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for the design Build, enhance, maintain, and support the SAP FSCM solution which includes, Credit and Collections, Disputes, Cash Application, Receivables 2 Create proof of concepts with respect to functionalities in S4 HANA TRM area 3 Work with a team as a member or lead to deliver SAP S4 HANA TRM projects 4 Able to plan, analyse, design, build, test deploy the agreed SAP TRM solution 5 Able to manage client and understand business requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 2 years of experience in FSCM Credit, Dispute Collections and Cash Credit management 2 Minimum 3 implementation projects experience with project experience in S/4HANA 3 Should have Hands- on experience in Preparing project Scope document, Business process study, Requirement analysis, etc 4 SAP S/4 HANA certified will be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Oral and written communication skills 2 Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of education, Graduation or MCA
- Additional Information : 1 Flexible to take up new roles 2 Willingness to work in shifts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.