- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Performing Impact analysis on the SFDC issues reported 2 Ability to effectively debug and resolve the technical issues/defects 3 Must have experience of salesforce unit testing and code coverage with test classes 4 Strong in verbal and written communication skills with client and business
- Technical Experience : 1Salesforce CRM configuration experience with knowledge on Sales cloud module 2Should have good knowledge on Salesforce Process builder, Workflows, Validation rules, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Model 3Hands on experience in customization of Salesforce using Aura, Apex Triggers, LWC Lightning, Visual Force, Batch and schedule Apex jobs 4Having hands on experience with Data loader/Workbench 5Having knowledge in Conga Copado is added advantage
- Professional Attributes : Should have Good communication skills, analytical skills, presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.