- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance Development Tool (MDG Tool)
- Good To Have Skills :Consumer Goods & Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work closely with Master Data Functional owners Core Master Data team and provide support for functional scenarios 2 WRICEF developments, data mapping and defect resolution is majorly expected 3 Escalate any issues or risks affecting Delivery find solution for mitigation to solve the risks as part of responsibility to help Delivery
- Technical Experience : 1 Overall 6 years of SAP experience in which years desirable in SAP Master Data experience 2 years with working on at least 1 end to end projects 2 Familiar with hands on SAP MDG Framework, Design principles, Technology tools, Business processes 3 Support Master Data WRICEF Developments along with the team working closely with Leads 4 Works closely under the guidance of technical lead and perform technical unit testing
- Professional Attributes : a : Strong Communication Skills b : Sound analytical and problem solving skills c : Good Team Player
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of relevant education without GAP
- Additional Information : Consumer Goods Knowledge will be added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.