- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Functional knowledge on Mule Soft Salesforce data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements 2: Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs 3: Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues 4; Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues
- Technical Experience : 1: 5 years of experience working with the MuleSoft Any point platform as a Developer software development experience Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must 2: Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams 3: Intermediate level Java development experience is a must 4: Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Spoken and written English 2: Strong communication skills as this role will need to collaborate with both teams across the organization boundaries and report out progress in terms of key initiatives
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE, B-Tech , MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Maximo SME - Application Development Specialist
Automated Tester/Selenium Sr. Analyst - MW - L10
USA IL - Chicago
Service Management Implementation Specialist - ITSM - MW
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.