- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Collaborate with our many stakeholders and business areas to understand the business issues and data challenges, thereafter, developing requirements, specifications and recommendations related to a proposed solution b: Design of Data Models and ETL pipelines to meet the business requirements in the most efficient manner c: Work effectively across the team to playback the business challenges and proposed changes
- Technical Experience : a: Cloud migration experience b: Analysis across large scale data warehousing projects c: Dimensional modelling and ETL pipeline design d: Translating diffuse and complex business requirements into user stories covering functional, non-functional, security and acceptance criteria e:Excellent SQL skills enabling large scale data transformation and analysis f: Experience in cloud based ETL environments, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communicators b: Team players c: Strong problem solvers d: Demonstrate high degree of ownership and are not afraid to ask questions e: Ability to multi task
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : a: Candidate should have worked in Agile methodology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.