- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Process Design
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Program Management,Business Requirement Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Strong agile experience/experience in agile training/backlog grooming/release planning etc/scrum master experience B: Excellent experience with reporting/metrics such as EasyBi/JIRA or other reporting tools/automation C :Ability to define/design and document solution options D: Talking to client and review the existing metrics and maturity levels E: Derive end state ways of working and associated metrics
- Technical Experience : A: Expert with more than 5 yrs exp inJira and confluence B: Good understanding of DevOps Processes and culture C: BA Skills D : Audit and compliance
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good analytical skills B: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.