- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Splunk Enterprise Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Resolve the majority of complex configuration problems by troubleshooting and simulation 2 Deep technical problem isolation and resolution capability 3 Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems Event co-relation, Knowledge on scripting Python,VB, Perl, PowerShell 4 Coordinate and execute Change Requests effectively and present them in CAB,5 Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes
- Technical Experience : 1 license management, indexers and search heads, configuration, monitoring, and getting data into Splunk in various patterns 2 Frontend skills such as Dashboards, reporting, alerts are also required to be able to perform in the role 3 Administering Splunk and Splunk Apps to include developing new or extending existing Apps 4 Assisting with training application and infrastructure teams not familiar with Splunk 5 Working closely with Infrastructure, Applications
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent Written Communication skills with email etiquette 2 Excellent customer service skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.