- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - The engineer is responsible for SCCM Operations and in-depth issue troubleshooting/escalation/RCA - Frequent interaction and collaboration with multiple IT support team personnel around the globe -Monitoring SCCM client health and resolving issues related to application delivery, application installation, data collection, security patch installation, etc - Performing advanced level troubleshooting of SCCM client issues - Creating ad hoc SQL queries to produce reports from SCCM data
- Technical Experience : -Microsoft Windows Server Administration -Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager -Microsoft Windows -System administration -PowerShell -Understanding of complex infrastructure
- Professional Attributes : -Should have good communication skill -Teamwork -Communication and Interpersonal Skills -Analytical Skills -Dependability and a Strong Work Ethic -Adaptability and Flexibility -Creativity and Intelligence
- Educational Qualification : B-Tech/BE - Computers
- Additional Information : -Ready to work in 24/7 shift environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.