- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Liaising with the customer technical representatives 2 Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features 3 Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool 4 Provide training and mentor existing team and new hires 5 Client escalation management, stake holder management 6 Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer 7 Database Technology operations management
- Technical Experience : 1 Excellent troubleshooting skills on SQL, MySQL , Oracle 2 HA configuration troubleshooting Instance Load balancing, cluster maintenance 3 Create, delete, modify logical schemas, troubleshoot data deadlock 4 Troubleshooting HA issues, design level suggestions 5 Performance Tuning, Database patching/upgrade 6 Excellent Written and Verbal Communication 7 Should have 5 years of experience in DB operational support 8 Should have supported SQL, MySQL Postgres DB deployments
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 2 Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 3 Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings 4 Flexible to work in 247 environment
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
- Additional Information : 1 Reverent certifications on Database technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.