- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :IBM z/OS
- Good To Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Administer SUPRA, DB2 and IMS DB environment 2 To perform system installations, DB Upgrades, and software testing 3 To define data models and processing models based on the business requirements 4 DB Application Performance and Tuning 5 Support DB application testing and development as needed 6 Provide technical expertise and leadership in the construction and delivery of application database 7 To provide resolutions to potential business impacting issues 8 DB Process automation
- Technical Experience : 1 Working experience with SUPRA, DB2 and IMS DB 2 Proficient skills in z/OS, CICS, JCL, CLIST/REXX, s/w install 3 Strong troubleshooting skills
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment 2 Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment 3 Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings 4 Flexible to work in 247 environment
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standard
- Additional Information : Good to have relevant certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.