- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Leading, driving, facilitating and chairing all investigation activities, meetings, and conference calls Forming collaborative action plans with specific actions, roles and deadlines, and ensuring these are completed B:Matrix management of people, processes and resources including third parties - including resolving conflict to move forward to resolution D:Communicate the Problem Management Policies and Procedures to the Service Providers and the Client
- Technical Experience : A:Good to have basic Azure/SAP/SaaS/Network/EUC fundamental knowledge B:Promote knowledge capture and reuse through operational and business processes Capture and distill experience and insight for reuse to improve performance C:Plan, develop, stand up, support, and promote collaborative tools and techniques such as communities of practice to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners
- Professional Attributes : A good verbal and written communication skill to connect and drive major clients calls Ability to operate independently and make effective decision with little direct supervision Problem Solving Strategic thinking
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.