- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS,Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Need to perform Server administration in Windows, VMware, Backup, Storage and Network devices B:Need to work in Microsoft Azure Cloud components and architecture C:Need to administrate the Azure Cloud environment D:Work on storages Blob, Disks, Databases F:Involve in design and Automate processes G:Need to perform Windows patching through SCCM deployment and virtualization technologies
- Technical Experience : A Knowledge of operating system configuration and administration - Windows Server and services such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, NAT, WINS, cluster, NLB, VMware and Hyper-V virtualization; B Basic knowledge of security, firewall rules, ports and communication protocols C Experience on Incident, Problem, Change management using ServiceNow, Remedy, other ITSM tools D: Mentoring skills should be able to train and develop team members and be able to support as an SME E:Certifications in Azure
- Professional Attributes : A Good Verbal and written communication skills to connect with clients at varying levels of the organization B Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years full time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.